Saturday, January 5, 2008

Stadium Club's 15th Anniversary


It was nice to see packs of Topps' Stadium Club series for sale again. I've been out of the loop for a long while, but apparently they stopped making this series for some time. And now they're making them again to celebrate 15 years since Stadium Club started. So I bought a pack of the '07-'08 Basketball series. Looks like a great set, I pulled 3 retired veteran cards and two current players. I love the vintage Lakers logo on the back of Elgin Baylor's card. My favorite card would definitely be Magic Johnson's though, since he's the most familiar to me. No inserts this time, but I'm really looking forward to delving into this set some more.

Here's what I got:

#60 Dwight Howard
#75 Randy Foye
#89 Bob Lanier
#93 Magic Johnson
#95 Elgin Baylor

Pack Stats:

What it cost me: $2.99
Beckett NM/MT worth: N/A
Insert odds I beat: none
Most valuable card: N/A

No comments:

Other Hobby Blogs