Saturday, January 12, 2008

2007 Upper Deck Masterpieces

This set has quickly become my favorite set of last year. It's just so beautiful with the canvas style surfaces and gold foil, lots of different parallels, a few great insert sets, and it's chock full of historical cards like Ruth and Cobb.. even Presidents Nixon and Clinton wearing their gloves at a game.. and Michael Jordan in his Sox uniform! What a mix! The only downside to this set is it's so damn small.. only a 90 card base. I'll be opening more of these for sure so watch for them.
Here's what I got:

#20 Ty Cobb
#31 David Ortiz
#64 Jered Weaver
#77 Phil Hughes [rookie]



Pack Stats:

What it cost me: $ 2.99
Beckett NM/MT worth: $8.00
Insert odds I beat: none
Most valuable card: Phil Hughes [rookie] @ $3.00

No comments:

Other Hobby Blogs