Saturday, January 5, 2008

2008 Topps Baseball!


Wow, this looks like fun! 2-6-2008 is the scheduled release date. Topps recently released some info on the new set and it looks amazing. I love the base set design.. and some of the inserts are great.. like the "Year in Review" set which has a highlight card for every day of the season, 180 in all. A good handful more of Mantle cards are in this year's set again. The "Replica Mini Jersey Cards" look awesome! The set of 35 cards will feature a player's replica mini all-star or world series jersey.. and they'll be numbered to 499. I'll go out of my way to get some of those. Even the Campaign 2008, Campaign 2008 Signatures, and Presidential Stamp Collection cards look exciting to me.. yeah, I collected stamps as a kid too.. wanna fight about it?

No comments:

Other Hobby Blogs