Thursday, February 25, 2010

My First Crazy eBayer Post

I tend to shy away from most of the crazy eBayer blog posts. Simply because I find them irritating and the first thing that comes to mind is, "who cares!". If they're asking too much or whatnot, then they'll be out the listing fee. If they make the sale then props to them! Also, if there's an insane asking price plus an "or best offer", than obviously they just want to hear some offers and are probably not expecting to sell the card for 10 grand. I present to you this heinousness:

Now don't get me wrong, this is not a rip on this seller in any way. In fact, this seller is one of my favorites. I've gotten some really great stuff from their store. But, really.. how does this happen?! There are people out there that bust that much 2006 Score and then spend $500+ to slab them?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my. What a waste of cash. Seriously. Why SCORE? Slabbing a Vince collection may not be my cup of tea, but I could see how it would happen. Popular guy, now a brighter future. I hold no judgement.

But SCORE? For reals? I wonder if BGS just gave them all 10's out of sheer pity at having bought Score.

TheRealDFG said...

I'm going to guess if you pull PSA's pop. report there would be 100 of that card. No more, no less.



WORD VERIFICATION: (Not Who Dat?)...Whedat

Fuji said...

lol... i actually like shopping in their ebay store too.

Other Hobby Blogs