Thursday, February 18, 2010

eBay Lot: Strawberry, Sergio and a Star Spangled Banner


Here's a few quick pickups that came in the mail today from eBay. I've become addicted to serial numbered cards and I'm not sure why.

Sergio was really exciting to watch for the Trail Blazers, and just as I started focusing on sports again and was becoming more familiar with the team members, he was dealt to Sacramento.


This red parallel is numbered to 150 and I have the base card on its way from Sportlots.com.


I think I might start a collection of cards featuring flags. I've always been fascinated with them since I was a kid. This one is tied with a Darryl Strawberry card for the smallest serial numbered card that I own. The smallest I've actually pulled from a pack is an Andy Pettitte numbered to 65.

Also, one last reminder to enter my contest! Entries must be recieved by 12:01 AM PST tonight!

No comments:

Other Hobby Blogs