Monday, March 29, 2010

Pack Break: 2010 Topps Star Wars Galaxy Series 5

Finally, something new at the local Freddy's store! I usually try most non-sports cards that I have the slightest interest in their subject matter at least once. I came away with a pretty nice pull and unexpectedly knocked something off one of my 2010 goals!

Darth Vader is always a welcome card and a hot redhead in black leather named Mara Jade is even more welcome.

This is an original sketch card of Princess Leia drawn by artist Denise Vasquez. Not quite what I was hoping when I made pulling my first 1 of 1 one of my goals for this year, but I'll take it! Looking at some others on eBay, there are some really nice ones out there that make this one look like a first grader's sketch, and some of them sell for a quite a lot. I'm just going flip it on Ebay to get what I can for it.

Other Hobby Blogs