Monday, March 8, 2010

The Celebrity Apprentice: Darryl Strawberry


As many of you already know, and are probably tired of hearing about it, I am a big Darryl Strawberry fan. Also, if you didn't already know, Darryl is scheduled to be a contestant on the new season of Celebrity Apprentice with Donald Trump starting Sunday 3/14 at 9/8c! If you've ever watched the show before, 2 major components are New York City and fundraising for charity. Both of these are right up Strawberry's alley and Darryl is counting on New York support to come through for him and his charity, The Darryl Strawberry Foundation, big time!

I plan on tuning in and cheering him on, even though 9pm is during my "work" time when I'm supposed to be monitoring 2 laptops for my "job". So I might get distracted at times but I plan on posting a recap as well as I can right here on this here blog every night after the show, until Darryl is fired or he wins.

2 comments:

Field of Cards said...

I had not heard! This is great! Straw is a really soft spoken guy though, isn't he? It will be interesting to see how he does.

sociallyawkwardjellyfish said...

He is 6'6" though.. maybe he'll get to carry a bat.

Other Hobby Blogs