Sunday, August 16, 2009

Barter: Care of No One's Going to Read This Blog


A couple of weeks ago, Jeremy from No One's Going to Read This Blog contacted me to see if I wanted to swap some '09 Topps. I'd been wanting to start trading online but I never initiated any for lots of dumb reasons, but now I had no excuses! This trade was exactly what I needed to get my trading feet wet. Jeremy send over a nice stack of Series 1 and 2 for my set in progress. These are some of my faves.

This home run might be the most thrilling moment I got to see of the post season last year. Great pinch hit home run! I didn't know this card existed so this was a surprise!


This is the view you get from the ground if you actually lose a brawl after charging the pitcher who beaned your helmet off.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Great, I'm glad you liked them. I really liked the cards you sent over to me.

Other Hobby Blogs