Monday, August 24, 2009

2009 Baseball Card of the Year: 3rd Nomination


Seeing Mickey during his playing days in something other than a posed head shot is a major plus for me. And this photo is in color! Great picture. Think how much better it could have been if it was taken at Yankee Stadium though?

Noms thus far:
  1. Topps #559 Esteban German
  2. Topps # 124 Reed Johnson
  3. Topps # 7 Mickey Mantle
My Rules:
  1. Base cards only.
  2. Can only pick from cards I own. Any cards I've not seen or do not have are automatically DISqualified!
  3. Focus will mostly be on photography. Design only plays a small part since this is base cards only.
  4. I'll pick as many noms as I want.
  5. You can suggest noms, but, see rule 2.
  6. I don't know yet how the best card will be selected. (contest?)

No comments:

Other Hobby Blogs