Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Group Break over at Bad Wax

I took park in a group break over at Bad Wax which was for 2003 Fleer E-x Baseball. 20 packs up for grabs for $5 a pack and I took one. About 20% odds of pulling a game used card, which I got. I discovered I liked this series a few months ago while going through Trail Blazer cards at a card show a few months ago and I came across some of these Fleer E-x cards, which are made of clear plastic with graphics pasted to the front of the cards and print on both the front and back to give it a little bit of a 3D effect. Anyways, here's what I got:


Serial numbered 401/500. Rafael is always kept in my collection when pulled, but this card doesn't really strike a chord with me too much, it's available for trade if there's anyone dying to have it.


I liked watching him play when he got a lot of TV time here in Portland while playing for the Mariners. I have no idea where he went to!

No comments:

Other Hobby Blogs