Friday, January 30, 2009

2008 Donruss Threads Baseball

With the recent news of The Donruss / Playoff Company being sued by MLB, I decided I'd post one of the sets involved for my next rip. I opened this pack a couple of weeks before the news broke and honestly, I remember thinking that these photos showed a LOT for unlicenced cards! None the less, I love this set, mostly because I love retired player cards, PLUS I pulled my first auto out of a pack that didn't guarantee one!


I'm not really sure what he signed here but it looks like J.A.M.S., but most likely it's J.A.H.S. which must be his initials of course if he has 4 names.

Here's what I got:

#
1 Hank Aaron
#18 Luis Aparicio
#25 Kirk Gibson
#67 Sean O'Sullivan
#79 Jairo Heredia [Signatures Gold #741/999]

What it cost me: $ 3.00
Beckett max worth: $13.55

Insert odds I beat: N/A
Most valuable card: #79 Jairo Heredia [Signatures Gold #741/999] @ $10.00

1 comment:

zman40 said...

That is a funky looking signature.

Other Hobby Blogs