Tuesday, January 12, 2010

50¢ Drexler

Man, I have been so out of it lately. I've meaning to post some Drexlers for the last week and a half, but have been avoiding it because even a five card post can take forever whilst mobile blogging. I've been dreading it! I don't want to dread blogging, so I'm going to try more little blog bursts, like this one! Here. Have a card..


2008-09 Upper Deck Lineage #14 Clyde Drexler

This Lineage set brings back so many good memories of ripping foil when I was 10 years old. The 1991-92 Upper Deck basketball debut cards really seemed extra special when compared to the hoops and skybox sets out at the time.

I picked this one up with some others from sportlots.com for 50¢.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the early 90's Upper Deck stuff. Just the name Upper Deck back then made you think you were buying some quality.

And .50 for a Drexler isn't bad. Nice pickup.

Other Hobby Blogs