skip to main |
skip to sidebar
1997 Score Cleveland Indians
Other Hobby Blogs
-
2026 McDonald's KPop Demon Hunters Photocards
-
Greetings!
Hope everyone is doing well. Posts are not coming together as quickly as I
planned. When my home laptop was working, I would be able to at l...
1 day ago
-
This is "so long," Heritage
-
I finally completed the 2025 Heritage set last week (the first 500 cards,
no way I'm tackling high numbers sets anymore).
The Pete Crow-Armstrong card ...
1 day ago
-
RIP - Mike Ditka
-
Mike Ditka, one of the premier tight ends of the 1960s, passed away on
October 9, 2026 at age 86.
Ditka was the Bears' #1 pick (5th overall) in 1961, and p...
2 days ago
-
Good Luck Ducks, Week 6: Bruin Time
-
*Dylan Raiola gets his first Oregon start as the Quack Attack hosts the
other team from California.*
It's great that the Ducks had their bye week after t...
3 days ago
-
bdj610’s 2026 End of Year MLB All-Star Teams…The Final Rosters
-
*Apparently, this post didn't hit as scheduled last week. That's on me, and
I apologize.*
After going over stats and arguing with myself as to who deserve...
1 week ago
-
2026 MLB PLAYOFF PREFERENCES
-
WHEEEE PLAYOFF TIME AGAIN. A NICE DISTRACTION FROM ALL THE SOCIETAL
COLLAPSE. GET THAT MUTE BUTTON WARMED UP FOR THE POLITICAL COMMERCIALS! WE
GOT A FUN...
2 weeks ago
-
Rookie Cup: 1965 Topps #340 Tony Oliva
-
Today our Rookie Cup Series takes a look at 1964 AL Rookie of the Year Tony
Oliva who is one of only six Cuban born players in the Hall of Fame.
*1965 T...
4 weeks ago
-
Matt Davis played professional baseball over 8 seasons
-
[image: Matt Davis 1991 Clinton Giants baseball card]
Matt Davis' hometown Chico Enterprise-Record checked in with him in May
1992, during his third pro se...
3 months ago
-
Collecting out of Spite
-
Have you ever collected a set or insert set simply out of spite? I've been
collecting Topps' Stars of MLB since they were introduced in 2022 as a
retail...
6 months ago
-
2023 Bowman Baseball Review
-
Back in my day … oh boy, you know when someone starts off a sentence that
way, you’re in for a grumpy, “old head” review. Let me rephrase that a
little bet...
3 years ago
-
【ポルテ野球教室】合宿と野球大会の時期や回数と内容まとめ
-
ポルテ野球教室の合宿や野球大会について、こんな風に疑問に思っていませんか? 合宿は年に何回、何泊であるのかな? 合宿や大会参加に費用はかかる?
親は合宿を手伝ったり当番の負担があるの? 合宿の内容は?うちの子はついていけ
4 years ago
-
Philadelphia Eagles (bonus cards - part 2)
-
Here are the remaining 6 cards in the 1968 Eagles set produced by RetroCards
.
(You can see the other 12 cards here in part 1.)
*Lane Howell* was the Eag...
7 years ago
-
Pull the Trigger 20.20 ($30)
-
*1970 Topps Luis Aparicio*
This is one of the cards I picked out of a dollar box a couple of weekends
ago. Turns out I already had it, so now I'm happy to...
7 years ago
-
Have You Heard? December 9th is National Hobby Shop Day!!
-
Many of you may know *Michael Fruitman*. Mike is the owner of *Mike's
Stadium Sportscards* in *Aurora, Colorado*. You can follow him on *Twitter*
here. A...
8 years ago
-
So I got quoted in an ESPN article today…
-
Real or not? Jose Reyes and Eric Hosmer are problems
9 years ago
-
Buffalo Bills
-
Here are the 1971 Buffalo Bills, just 3 years removed from being the worst
team in football in 1968 with a record of 1-12-1 (awarding them the #1 pick
in t...
10 years ago
-
Hobby vs. Retail – Buying packs of Sports Cards
-
Each individual collector starts his or her collection differently. They
may choose to collect their favorite player, team, just collect random
cards as an...
10 years ago
-
Christmas Gifts from William & Frankie!
-
Hey everyone, Drew back here! It is the last day of the year, and I just
realized how many different things I'd like to accomplish with the blog
today. So ...
10 years ago
-
Trade List > Hockey > 2015-16
-
The following cards are available for trade. If you see anything that
interests you, please feel free to drop me an email.
*2015-16 Upper Deck*: 2, 3, 5,...
10 years ago
-
I'm here, but not completely
-
Am I back? I never really left, but I wouldn't say that I'll be posting
everyday. Life has been a journey lately to say the least. I have watched
my son ma...
11 years ago
-
Best of the best, HOF rookies collection…
-
Here is a little video showing off my collection of vintage rookies cards I
made a gaff in the video, I said Bill Russell has a rookie in 1969 Topps, I
mea...
12 years ago
-
My Encounter with Johnny Antonelli
-
Hello everyone. We’ve not posted for a long while as life has become more
byzantine. For instance, now we work full-time and you’d be amazed how that
ja...
12 years ago
-
Heaven Is for Real Ebook Download
-
Heaven Is for Real: A Little Boys Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven
and Back. "*Heaven is for Real* is a a heartwarming, simple, and
surprisingly bib...
12 years ago
-
3 Walk-Off Wins in 3 Days? Are You Kidding ME????
-
True story.
Saw it with my own eyes...
Even I was starting to doubt my Team a little, but this is exactly what
this team and it's fans needed... Much appr...
12 years ago
-
Happy New Year!
-
12 years ago
-
How Good Were Sports Card Black Friday Sales?
-
Sports card retailers were in full force on Black Friday. Popular
quasi-wholesalers Blowout Cards and DA Card World offered specials on boxes
and cases. He...
12 years ago
-
Matt Emmons - Topps 2012 Olympic Hopefuls
-
64 - Matt Emmons
Saturday we received a successful return from Matt Emmons. He was a gold
medal winner in Athens, a silver medal winner Beijing, and a B...
12 years ago
-
EBay Addition: Jo-Jo Reyes
-
The last card from the EBay lot was Jo-Jo Reyes. Reyes in the 2008 set was
a short print. Reyes is another player from the lot that is on the decline.
H...
13 years ago
-
French Montana Aint Worried About Nothin Mp3 - Lyrics
-
"Ain't Worried About Nothin'"
[Hook:]
Nigga, I ain't worried 'bout nothin'
Nigga, I ain't worried 'bout nothin'
Nigga, I ain't worried 'bout nothin'
I ain't...
13 years ago
-
Uh Oh.
-
Got the itch again. Anyone watch to trade?
13 years ago
-
AND SO IT BEGINS………
-
Tonight, in front of what is sure to be a loud, raucous and joyfully
expectant crowd, the Toronto Blue Jays officially begin their quest to
fulfill the ...
13 years ago
-
Other Things
-
Hey all. I hope you're having an awesome Summer.
The sewingmachinegal and I are soaking up the heat and really having fun.
You might remember a while back ...
14 years ago
-
The "You Did WHAT With The Cup?" Contest
-
OK, its my turn to run a contest. I am not sure what the prizes will be
yet, but plan on them having something to do with your favorite team/player
(baseb...
14 years ago
-
-
From Lonestarr to the Lonestar State
-
Man, time sure flies by when you're busy. I can't believe it's been a month
since I've posted anything. Too many swimming, baseball and soccer
practices ...
14 years ago
-
I'm Back...
-
For at least one post. Hopefully more in the future, It's been a year since
my last. The reason for this post is one card. I finally obtained the 2008
Andr...
14 years ago
-
Ernie Banks - Baseball In Person Signing
-
Ernie Banks Autograph Signing
*Date:* 08/21/2011
[image: Ernie Banks In Person Autograph]
[image: Ernie Banks In Person Item]
15 years ago
-
Shlabotnik demoted
-
Courtesy of Grandpa Joe
15 years ago
-
Democratic Roadkill Delivers The Nitty Gritty Card of the Day!!!
-
Today's Nitty Gritty Card of the Day came to me courtesy of Duane of the Democratic
Roadkill blog. It made its way from Ohio, down to Florida with many vint...
15 years ago
-
Unexpected Rays!!
-
A few weeks ago a package arrived in my mail box from the author of Night
Owl Cards. Seems like he was up late looking through his piles and piles
of Dodg...
15 years ago
-
Sports Syzygy
-
I'm not exactly sure how it is happening, but I'm still getting 9 visitors
a day here without posting any new content. Want to read some new content?
Head ...
15 years ago
-
Looking for the latest headlines? Visit www.beckett.com/news
-
Looking for the latest headlines right here? Be sure to update your
bookmarks and head on over to www.beckett.com/news -- our new home on the
new-look Beck...
15 years ago
-
Crawling out of my hole...
-
...to win a free box of Chrome.
Go visit Georgie Mindset to win a brand spanking new free box of Topps
Chrome.
Hey, I never claimed that I wasn't a whore....
15 years ago
-
Reader Participation OOTP Replay August-October 1902
-
*August Award Winners:*
*AL Player of the Month: Davy Jones-St. Louis Browns*
*AL Picher of the Month: Joe McGinnity-New York Highlanders*
*AL Rookie of the...
16 years ago
-
#15: Roger Salkeld - Star Rookie
-
Two questions:
1. Is that large Mariners emblem on your jacket a sticker?
2. If it's not, what would you trade me for it?
Players taken after Salkeld (#3) ...
16 years ago
-
Don't Make Me...
-
Keep posting links to my new site. Every time I do, our traffic spikes, so
you all must want to read what I'm posting.
HERE it is again. Bookmark it. Blogr...
16 years ago
-
pencils down
-
*Players:* Larry Walker, Darren Daulton
*Card:* 1993 Fleer #715
*Errors:* Why aren't investigative reporters looking into the proliferation
beer ads on base...
17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2 comments:
Where did you pick up this pack, and are there more? I have been trying to find these and have had a heck of a time... thanks!
http://baseballcardshop.net/
..and no, I don't see any more.
Post a Comment